Friday, February 10, 2006

New Year, New Life, New Resolution

One of my new year's resolution is to blog more actively. Looking back at my first post in April 2005, it was 10 months ago and there is only 5 messages so far. What a shame... I should do better this year!

In 2006, I also start a new life, as a married man to a lovely wife Josepha. It has been about a month since we moved from Novena to an HDB flat in Braddell. Initially, the flat was pretty empty. Only basic furnitures like bed, L-shaped sofa, washing machines and fridges are left by the owner and previous tenant. But after a few trips to IKEA shop, we finally furnished our unit to a comfortable state.

Now, I have a place to put the laptop and YES, we have a broadband Internet connection at home. So let's start blogging :)

No comments: